Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Why Hello There

I'll try to keep this 'about myself' post brief because I don't really think anyone comes to read a sports blog to learn all that much about the writer.

I'm a life long Yankees fan. I was born in western Massachusetts, but I've lived the majority of my life about a half hour outside of Boston. I've gone my entire life surrounded on every side by Red Sox fans, with the exception of my home as my parents and most of my family are also Yankee fans.

I usually feel like I have a thing or two to say about the team, but it's tough to discuss the Yankees while surrounded by Red Sox fans, so I thought I'd create this blog to try and give a perspective on the attitude here behind enemy lines as well as share my own thoughts and feelings on the team.

I loathe writing these introductions.

No comments: